Wednesday, February 10, 2010

LCG time :)

How precious are my LCGs Mel and Caryn. I could just sit there forever and listen to them talk and talk and talk... It was such such such such...a blessing to see you two opening up your life and sharing with one another. I was very blessed! I love listening to you two. Thank you for being so open and vulnerable to each other, and thank you for listening to me talk :)

I thanks God for bringing you two into my life. God is truly working in this LCG relationship. I really had not expected this. I have to confess that at first when we started, I felt that it was more like another responsibility, but God is using this to teach me so much, and I am blessed by you two, instead of disciplining you. I am receiving so much from you :)

I really really look forward the rest of the semester with you and also starting the bible studies together.

No comments:

Post a Comment