Things that I learned today from QT:
Exodus 33: 12 Moses said to the LORD, "You have been telling me, 'Lead these people,' but you have not let me know whom you will send with me. You have said, 'I know you by name and you have found favor with me.' 13 If you are pleased with me, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you. Remember that this nation is your people."
14 The LORD replied, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."
Thank you God for telling that you are faithful, and you are with us all the time.Luke 10 At the Home of Martha and Mary
38As Jesus and his disciples were on their way, he came to a village where a woman named Martha opened her home to him. 39She had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord's feet listening to what he said. 40But Martha was distracted by all the preparations that had to be made. She came to him and asked, "Lord, don't you care that my sister has left me to do the work by myself? Tell her to help me!"41"Martha, Martha," the Lord answered, "you are worried and upset about many things, 42but only one thing is needed. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her."
God, thank you for reminding me that I should not be so focused in thing that I do, but remember to always spend time with you first. All you want is to love you and worship you. This should always come first, before anything. I can not do anything without you. May I always remember that, you are the source that provides energy and everything I need to do whatever I need to do. Especially for people like me, who loves to do things for others, who loves to bless others, to please others. However, sometimes it is so easy to lose focus in Christ, but in how much people love me, and for my own glory. God, may you always remind me that I can not do anything without you, it is always for your glory!
No comments:
Post a Comment