Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Rich VS. Poor

2 Corinthians 8

Generosity Encouraged

9For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.

hehe God is really funny. You amaze me once again! God, when are you going to stop doing wonder and talk to me like this everyday. I was just sharing today that I will probably be poor for the rest of my life, because whenever I have too much, I think about how I can give the stuff away. I can't stand to see so much food in the fridge, I have to get rid of it, I can't stand keeping so much cash in my pocket either. How strange am I? My dad always teaches me to save money, so whenever I have too much, I just give to my parents, so I don't have to keep thinking how I can give it away. I am thankful that I always have just enough for all my basic necessity and it has been more than once that God had provided magically, when I was in serious financial need. Thank you God for getting poor for me, so that I can be poor for others :)

This picture doesn't really go with the topic, but I just thought I would put it up. I remember that there are people who make their blogs very nice with pictures, but I am not that high tech, and after searching for 2 second, I decided to give up, hehe :) sorry my dear blog, I know you are boring, but sorry your owner is too behind the computer age to paint you more colorfully. I promise I will update you more often though :)

ok, here is the unrelated picture, but at least I tried, and this is an imagine :P


The difference between the rich and the poor

No comments:

Post a Comment